Tenchi Muyo Wazzup Tenchi Muyo Wazzup

Been done

This would have been funny if it had
1)not been done 50 thousand times befor
2)not have been a over a year old idea
3)not been some stupis anime crap
Better luck next time. You can do better, but hey sometimes its just fun to make stupid stuff. I've made plenty of dumb stuff so I know why you could have made this. Its just not funny though...sorry.

Luke-Harris responds:

slacker

Paper Wars Paper Wars

Good, sound overused

Great movie, but the sounds got anoying. and the guy who wrote u r gay 5000 times, nice to see you figured out how to use copy and paste you dumb ass.
Good movie. If you dont think this was good, you havnt tryed to make one befor.

funky face nature video funky face nature video

Bodah Bing

Thanks for saying CHD was good. CHD for life!

btw your movie did suck, but thats o.k. so do all mine!

The $20,000 Zig The $20,000 Zig

Kewl.

I like how you make the mouths move. I also liked how the spoke, good times

Sk8toons: part2 Sk8toons: part2

Very Nice, but too big.

Get goldwave so you can cut that sound down to a smaller file. 56kers are missin out caz of that file size. Very nice frame by frame though. I like your animation style too. Very nice. Thats a 5.

Metal Gear Solid:Triple A Metal Gear Solid:Triple A

Yeah this is crap...

You didnt make this sound. You stole it. If you said were you got this i wouldnt give you a zero...but i will. I heard this befor. You just put togeather some cheap flash to go with the sound. I could do that. Well at leats the mouths moved with the voices.
That is all.

GO CANADA GO!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CANADA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

USA didnt deserve to win...

Canada played good today and i'm not mad about how the usa lost. They did deserve to win. the played bad defence in the end of the 3rd. and they really couldnt connect on there passes. Canada just kicked ass today. if we would have scored on that last pp then we could have won but canada just wouldnt allow it. The puck was in usa's zone too long to be able to score. Nice one Canada. You beat us were no one did befor. After all if it wasnt for you hockey wouldnt be around. But we will see you in 2006!

Nintendo Music Video Nintendo Music Video

Yeah man that kicked ass...

That will be in the top 50 soon. If its not I will be pissed off. That kicked ass. the song was great. I downloaded it and am listening to it while i write this review. Good song man. Great movie. I dont know what else to say except for vote 5 on the looks like a fish movie. its based on a not so true story that i made up.

Eskimo Bob 28 Eskimo Bob 28

YESS!!!

Look out for the olive bob. LOOK OUT!!! lol. anouther great eskimo bob movie. I like it...I like it alot.

HEAT MAN 2 HEAT MAN 2

you suck man

you have no right to use the name eskimo bob. eskimo bob movies are hella better than your movies and it probley took that guy like 4 days to make his movies(besides 26). This movie was boaring and would not have made top 50...and if it did anouther movie would have replaced it quikly. If it was actually amusing in some way i wouldnt have to give you a zero...but its not.

DragoonFenix15 responds:

Actually it took them a long time, I read the updates and the fact that there is a trailer shows that it took a long time. You should know that, I see that you make movies too.

And how do I have no right to use the name Eskimo Bob? Tom and Alan want it to be a show so I treat it like one and make parodies of it. Do you say this to people who use elements from South Park or the Simpsons? Its the same thing. Frankly I dont know what the hell your talking about anymore, and I dont think you do either. (And that movie you mentioned in your profile wouldnt happen to be mine would it?)

Anyway, your the FIRST person to hate this. I have gotten nothing but good comments on this movie ever sence it was submitted. Therefore, it is YOU who are wrong and this DOES belong in the top 50.